Press Brake Products, Inc.
Press Brake Products, Inc. is an established and modern, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located minutes south of Tulsa in Bixby, Oklahoma. Since 1977, Press Brake Products has manufactured a wide variety of precision crafted, high quality components to meet the most demanding customer requirements. Our professionally staffed and fully equipped operation provides customers a total production solution from shearing, punching and forming, to welding and product assembly. Computerized tracking and analysis help keep us in control of the entire process from raw stock to the final, assembled component.
Press Brake Products is a World Class Manufacturer with more than two decades of experience, delivering a fine sheet metal product to our customers.
Our personnel are experienced in management, production, quality assurance, and production control. The past performance of the company has assured our customers of a quality product at a competitive price and prompt delivery.
Our facility is complete with the latest in shearing, punching, and forming equipment as well as product assembly. We also have complete welding, spot welding and light machining capabilities.
Press Brake Products utilizes a computerized order entry-job tracking system that is an accurate and reliable tool for cost analysis and machine loading.
Press Brake's manufacturing experience ranges from customers in the aerospace industries, to pre-engineered steel buildings, after market pickup and van accessories, and the oil and gas industry.
As we continue to enhance our capabilities as a complete source for metal fabrication and assembly, our goal will always be:
To provide our customers a cost effective, precision-crafted, high quality component that will perform for them as they expect it to.
At Press Brake Products, Inc., it is our belief that by offering the highest quality at a competitive price, we can build long lasting relationships. Products fabricated by Press Brake Products are manufactured to our customer's specifications and adhere to our rigid quality standards.
These standards are defined in our quality manual.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Assistance - Press Brake Products uses Metal Soft software and also accepts files in DFX, DWG, and IGES formats.
- CNC Punching - We use the Amada Vipros turret technology for our soft tool punch press operations.
- Forming - We use Amada press brakes. We exclusively use " air bending" techniques to reduce customer tool costs and increase our production speed.
- Welding - We employ spot, MIG and Tig welding to securely join your metal fabrication and assemblies.
- Assembly - We are equipped to assemble complete enclosures, assemblies or sub-assemblies as needed.
- Stamping - We have stamping capabilities for those parts that require more precision than soft tool processes allow.
- Services provided by supplier - partners include:
- Laser Cutting - We are aligned with a number of suppliers who can provide laser cutting when it is economical to do so.
- Painting - We chose to work with the painting - focused companies nearby that have available capacity and provide quick response service rather than invest in this equipment ourselves.
- Heat Treating - We also outsource this process to NADCAP approved companies.