Norplus Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd
Our core business is to provide excellent integrated service in the sheet metal fabrication industry. Some of our services include electro mechanical assembly and precision metal fabrication to value added assembly. Excellence, Reliability and Quality are our way of life.
Our design center can assist with electro-mechanical design challenges in these product categories:
- - chassis
- - card cages
- - subassemblies
- - outdoor enclosures
- - thermal management
- - EMI and RFI compliance
- - Medical equipment
With our detailed understanding of the manufacturing process, certain design elements can be replicated in sheet metal that are commonly classified as “plastic parts”. Be certain to tell us of your interest in curved surfaces, indentations, and other sleek design features. We are always willing to tackle unique industrial design projects!
Product Development & Prototyping
Our engineers use the latest CAD/CAM capabilities to model and evaluate alternative design concept for our customers. Design models remain paperless throughout our process, enabling rapid changes and access to all design participants.
- - One Space Version 13 (Solid Designer)
- - Solid Works Pro Version 2007
- - AutoCAD Version 2007
- - Radan
- - TOPs 300
Environmental, Safety and Health Policy
We are committed to minimizing risks to human health and the environment in and around the workplace. More specifically, we are is dedicated to prevent injury and ill health, maintaining the health and safety of its employees, vendors, contractors and visitors as well as preserving the integrity of our environment. This commitment is supported by management and is the individual and collective responsibility of all employees.
We will achieve these goals through our EHS system and strive for continual improvement by:
- • Educating and training to institutionalize EHS values throughout the company.
- • Setting and monitoring EHS objectives to improve employee health and safety and reduce adverse environmental impacts.
- • Raising EHS awareness of all employees and customers and stressing personal accountability.
- • Complying with or exceeding the OSHA 1994, FMA 1967 and EQA 1974, and their existing regulations and other requirements, including the ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and MS 1722.
- • Conserving natural resources through pollution prevention, energy conservation, and waste minimization.
This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.
In a nutshell, we take raw sheets of sheet metal, be it stainless, carbon or galvanized, and form them into a design to suit your needs. We provide an array of services ranging from forming to finishing and even complex mechanical assembly. Our forming services include spot welding, riveting, toxing, TIG & MIG welding, argon welding, clinching, tapping, drilling (Countersink) and levelling. Some of our secondary processes include powder coat, plating, hairline laser marking and silk screening. Please contact us to find out more of our extensive and expansive capabilities.