MaxFab is a full solution provider of precision metal fabrication products. You benefit from concept to market
• We provide design assistance to meet your product’s fit, form and function requirements.
• We provide Value Engineering, whether it be redesigning for product evolution, product quantity increase requiring more cost effective manufacturing or improving the quality of your existing product.
• We provide in-house tooling capabilities designed for quick turnaround, which can save you time and money. If needed, we can manufacture modular tooling in as little as one day.
• We provide a full range of production equipment for maximum flexibility to meet your volume, time and
• We provide assembly and subassembly services.
• We provide quality procedures which are industry registered; we subscribe to TQM processes to ensure
your quality requirements are achieved.
At MaxFab, our goals are clear; we do what we say we’re going to do; we make the transition from design to
production as easy as possible for you; and we deliver on time and at a competitive price.
We work collaboratively with you. The results are faster production, improved process control and lower costs.
You receive personalized and professional service every step along the way. We have earned the reputation of
being a world class, full-service solutions provider of metal fabrication.
We walk the talk so that we can earn your confidence to be your complete metal fabrication solution provider.
Our CNC machining centers, both vertical and horizontal, are state of the art multi axis machines capable of complex applications such as surfacing,
high speed machining in 4 axis with tombstone and pallet changers, and a multitude of other functionality including high speed drilling, tapping, and etc.
Our forming capabilities are the most efficient way to produce precision fabricated metal products with many holes. Our machines will also form countersinks,
embossments, extrusions and louvers. Perfect for customized metal products. Both standard tooling and specialized forms can be utilized in the production of parts.
Press Brake Forming
We can bend metal from light gauge sheet metal to heavier gauges up to 3/8” thick. Our expert capabilities allows us to meet your needs in a more cost effective
and timely manner. It also enables us to exactly produce the part you envisioned.
Our welding remains the area where the skill and experience of our staff is expressed in each and every part. Our sheet metal welding services are conducted by
certified welding professionals with experience in stainless steel, copper, aluminum and many other ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
We can take on major projects with extreme accuracy. We’re willing to take on the most challenging shearing projects your send to us. Big or small, single item
or production run.
Metal Finishing Services
As part of our fabrication services, we provide various in-house or out-sourced metal final operations for the components we produce. Powder-coating,
silk screening, pad printing, labeling and stainless steel brush finishing are among the many finishing services that we offer.
We also offer value-added processing in assembly. We can ship as kits or a completely assembled product. MaxFab is sensitive to JIT environments and your