I R B F Co
Contacts: Sales & Estimating: Steve Eldridge
General Manager: Linda Kerns
IRBF Company is a small Veteran Woman owned Ohio Corporation which was established in 1988. The company operates from a 7,500 square foot facility which includes manufacturing, offices and an excellent Quality Control Department. Our key employee’s have combined experience of 75 plus years in the machining industry. We specialize in manufacturing high quality parts and assembled components to customer’s specifications. The application of the products manufactured over the years is vast – Military, Aircraft (Military and Commercial), Fire-Fighting and other various industries that require rigorous Quality Control.
IRBF Company specializes in short to medium run contracts and repeat business that requires holding close tolerances. We have complete traceability of our customer’s jobs from start to finish and can provide documentation when necessary. We use only approved vendors and NADCAP certified processors when needed.
IRBF Company is committed to a quality management system, and will comply with its requirement and continually improve system effectiveness in meeting customer expectations. Manufacturing high quality custom machined parts, and on time deliveries at a reasonable price. Our customers can rely on our experience to produce their machined components to meet their quality and delivery expectations. We listen to our customers and realize they have special requirements.
IRBF Company is ISO-9001:2008 Cerified. This shows that we are a world class company committed to quality.
IRBF Company is ITAR Compliant to the Office of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
IRBF Company complies with the FAA Drug & Alcohol program. The government mandates that in order to work on certain aircraft component’s that we must meet these requirements for all employees. This not only provides a safe working environment but ensures our customers again of our commitment to excellence.
(1) 2 Ea. CNC Milling Centers with 20.0”X, 20.0”Y, and 20.0”Z
(2) 2 Ea. CNC Milling Centers with 30.0”X, 20.0”Y, and 20.0”Z
(3) 2 Ea. of the above CNC Milling centers have 4th Axis capability
(4) 3 Ea. CNC Turning Centers with 8.0” Chuck’s,2.0” thru spindles, and 18.0” between centers
(5) 1 Ea. CNC Turning Center with 10.0” Chuck, 2.875” thru spindle, and 18.0” between centers
(6) Manual Lathe and mill capability
(7) Wide range of quality measuring equipment including CMM
Over the years IRBF Company has worked on a wide range of components for the following.
(1) Aircraft: F-14, F-15, F-16, & F-18, T-38, A-10, C-130 and KC-135.
(2) Helicopters: Seahawk, Apache, Blackhawk, and CH-47.
(3) Fire Fighting: wide range of components for different nozzles and other various equipment.
(4) Hydraulics: valve blocks and other components.
(5) Bradley Fighting Vehicle