Accucut Profile & Grinding
Accucut Profile and Grinding Limited, is a well-established steel service center that has been in operation since 1978. Specializing in flame-cutting, high-definition plasma cutting and blanchard grinding of hot-rolled carbon steel plate, our growth over the years has been reflected in our December 2005 move to a 140,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and stocking facility, located in Concord, Ontario.
Accucut fulfills grinding orders up to 42” high and 128” diagonally, on 8 blanchard grinders.
*Note: Standard grinding tolerance is +/- 0.005.Other Machining
In addition to blanchard grinding, Accucut offers milling services, using the following machinery, as well as general machining through its sister company, LAC Machine & Tooling Limited.
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 200" x-axis (length), 94 1/2" y-axis (width), 118" z-axis (height)
- Planner Mill (Rough Milling): 140" x-axis (length), 60" y-axis (width), 35" z-axis (height)
- Our industry-wide contacts, enable us to outsource fabrications and/or finished machined products, as per customer requirements.
- Stocking Agreements - We will stock specific plate sizes and thicknesses in order to meet your needs.
- We value long-term customer and supplier relationship building.
- "Rush" orders are reviewed and acted upon with the utmost of importance.